Note that Rondo-Grip is available in the following sizes (see Coverage for detailed tables relating pole diameter, percentage coverage and anti-split plate size):
- 50mm diameter - covers poles 50 - 38mm in diameter
- 70mm diameter - covers poles 70 - 118mm in diameter
- 90mm diameter - covers poles 90 - 153mm in diameter
- 110mm diameter - covers poles 110 - 187mm in diameter
- 135mm diameter - covers poles 135 - 228mm in diameter
- 155mm diameter - covers poles 155 - 263mm in diameter
- 180mm diameter - covers poles 180 - 306mm in diameter
- 210mm diameter - covers poles 210 - 357mm in diameter
* Cover: 35% of surface area of pole end is covered. See Coverage for more detail and other percentages of surface area coverage
All Rondo-Grips are available as:
- Marked: Already contains the required marking
- Blank: No marking applied
- Doughnut: Separate marking (e.g. Omni-Marker) can be used together with the anti-split plate.
Rectangular Anti-Split plates are also wrongly referred to in the trade as “Gang-Nail”. Gang-Nail is:
(a) a proprietary trade name and should not be used unless referring to products of the owner of the trade name
(b) Gang-Nails are connector plates used to manufacture timber roof trusses.
Anti-Split plates and connector plates are superficially close but they are dimensionally different as they fulfill different roles.
Download/view the Rondo-Grip Product Sheet
Also see our Oval-Grip Product Sheet. Oval-Grip minimizes Eucalyptus plank ends from splitting or minimizes forklift damage to wooden pallets
Next: Tools >